Highway A1 or A3: direction Lille/ Bruxelles
“Aéroport Charles de Gaulle” exit
Follow “Roissypôle” direction.
- Hotel parking:
A 100 places are available at a special rate: €21
To benefit from special rates, present your ticket at the hotel reception desk, before your departure. The reception hostess will give you an exit ticket after your payment.
- Other parkings:
The Hilton Hotel will direct you to the other nearby parking lots (CITIZEN M …).
In public transports
Line B: direction Charles de Gaulle Airport > alight at the station ‘Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 1’ > at the end of the escalator, head left towards the exit 1
This automatic and free train is accessible from all terminals. It runs from 4am to 1am and passes every 4 minutes.
Stop station: Terminal 3 > at the end of the escalator, head right towards the exit 1 > the Hilton is right across the street
- Roissybus: from Opéra Station (in Paris city centre) > direction Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Lines 350 (from Paris ‘Gare de l’Est’), 351 (from Paris ‘Place de la Nation’) and 19 (from ‘Torcy RER’)
- Shuttle service “Les Cars Air France”: Lines 1, 2 et 4
Hotel shuttle service
The shuttle stops only at Terminal 2, at the TGV station, bus stop Level 5 (surface train station).
It runs every 20 minutes from 6am to 7am and every 15 minutes from 7am to 11:45pm.
After midnight, it is available on request.
- Taxis G7: +33 (0) 3607
- Taxis bleus: +33 (0)891 70 10 10
- Alpha-Taxis: +33 (0)1 45 85 85 85
- Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport > Exit “Terminal 3”
In case of arrival at another Terminal, take the CDGVAL > stop “Terminal 3”
- Orly Airport > take the RER B direction Charles de Gaulle Airport > alight at the station ‘Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 1’
- SNCF train station ‘Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2 – TGV’ > take the hotel shuttle service > bus stop Level 5 (surface train station)
- From all other SNCF train stations in Paris: catch RER B, direction ‘Aéroport Charles de Gaulle’ > alight at the station ‘Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 1’